Translate this site into another language

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

3/4As reflections on Semester 1

Ingrid:
My strengths, I am especially good at Reading, I feel relaxed when I read. For next semester I need help with spelling and fractions. My best memories from this semester have been camp and creating my own island map.

Lucie:
My strengths, I am good at Writing, I feel creative when I write. The best memory from this semester is Science Works and Camp. Next semester I want to get my pen license.


Greta:
My strengths, I am very good at Writing, I feel confident and creative when I am Writing a story. The Best Memory from this semester is at camp, coming 2nd in the camp, is the concert and all the excursions we had in semester 1. Next semester I want to improve on my Maths.


Ned:
My strengths are reading and multimedia. I feel happy when I am on the computers. My best memory in this semester was camp because me and my friends came first in the camp concert. For the second time next semester I want to improve my writing and my maths.

Tsomo:
My strengths, I am good at maths. I am good at art. In maths I feel very happy and multimedia and intrepica. My needs for next semester are for the maths and handwriting.
My best memory from this semester is, I enjoyed the science works. My plan for next semester
is sport.


Ewen: I am good at rounding up and down, multimedia, addition, multiplication 1's 2's 5's 10's and 11's. I feel not that good about doing work unless its fun. For the next semester I need help with my fractions. My best memory from this semester is the 3/4 camp. My plan for the next semester is to get my pen licence :).

No comments:

Post a Comment